Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Quick note on the readings

As I was reading "Whacking Bush" I couldn't help but think of all the movies and shows and so on that depict President Bush, well, as not the brightest bulb. Over the past two weeks I have been watching playoff baseball pretty religiously on TBS. There is one comedian, Frank Caliendo, who is famous for his impersonations of John Madden, Dr. Phil, Al Pacino, and most notably George Bush. It is then that I realized just how many poeple and how many shows really poke fun at our President.

As for the other readings I thought the chapter on White Supremacy and how it has moved to the internet as a means of practice was very interesting. As for the Rebooting America Articles, I didn;t think they were nearly as good as the articles we read the other day, I thought those ones were much more interesting.

No comments: