Tuesday, October 7, 2008

VP Debate and Twitter

I didn't really like using twitter to share my thoughts on the debate, I mean its a good concept but I would have liked to been able to see everyone else's comments and agree or disagree on those as opposed to most of us saying more or less the same thing. I also found myself jumping back and forth to my computer just to see if it was working. I think if I was to do it again I would skip the whole text messaging part and just use my computer. Also I wasn't 100% positive I set everything up correctly; whenever I would text my comment to twitter, it would just show up on my page and my page only. I was the only one on my page and my comments weren't ending up at Prof. Dean's page where I thought they were supposed to go.

In regards to the debate itself, I think it was pretty much even. I think many people watched to see if Palin would flop, but she didn't. I think she did much better in the beginning and Biden came on strong in the end. I have read some articles and reviews that said that many people, at the University of Wisconsin for example started leaving partway through the debate after they noticed that Palin did not flop. It will be interesting to see what the debate tonight brings.

1 comment:

J said...

Pat--did you 'follow' me?