Monday, November 3, 2008

10/30 class reaction

I thought last Thursday's teaching day was really great however I think that is the last one we should do. It was fun while it lasted but I think that has been enough. I do think the topics this time were much more exciting than the topics from the first teaching day. I thought there were some really great topics and I am especially glad the groups were bigger and that each group sent two people up to teach their topic because it let us hear more topics. I like how we had discussions about the topics without ever saying that we should have discussions, I like how they just emerged. I am looking forward to hearing the last couple presentations and then hopefully we can talk a little bit more about the election since it will be election day.

3 comments:

J said...

I agree with your point about this one being enough. I'm not sure what more we could get out of doing another one.

Jen, the Cookie Empress said...

Let's hear the presentations and have an election day discussion?

I also agree with you that we've had enough presentations. The discussions were great too.

pd9079 said...

Of course now that I say how I think the teachings days are done and how we won't get as much out of it as we have before, a friend told me about this site online that is linked with all the photos uploaded onto Flikr. What this site does is it lets you select up to ten colors, and what this site does is is it pulls up all the photos on Flikr with those colors in them. This is a really cool website especially for someone who likes working with photography or for someone who needs a certain image with a certain feeling for a particular project. Pretty neat. Check it out:

http://labs.ideeinc.com/multicolr/#